Partner. Admitted to bar, 1984, New York and U.S. District Courts, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the U.S. Supreme Court; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Education & Past Experience
- Alfred University (B.S., 1977); The University of New Hampshire School of Law (J.D., 1983).
- Ford Motor Company 1977 to 1980 Manufacturing Engineer, Connersville, Indiana
- Amster, Rothstein & Ebenstein, Intellectual Property Counsel, NYC 1983 — 1987
- Blum, Gersten, Bushkin, Gains, General practice firm, NYC 1988
- Slotnick & Baker, Criminal defense and civil litigation and representation, NYC 1989-1990
- Tucker & Latifi, LLP 1991 to present
- Co-author. Defensive Measures Against Counterfeiting, Chapter 1 of Intellectual Property Counseling and Litigation, Matthew Bender and Company, 1988 (and since updated)
- Comparison of Copyright Protection of Utilitarian Designs in the United States and the United Kingdom, IDEA: The Journal of Law and Technology, 1983
- Problems of the Technology Transfer Provisions in the Law of the Sea Treaty IDEA: The Journal of Law and Technology, 1983
- Copyrighting Trade Secrets Under the 1976 Copyright Act IDEA: The Journal of Law and Technology, 1985
- Battling the Counterfeiting Contagion: The Nuts and Bolts of Fighting Counterfeiters American Intellectual Property Law Association Quarterly Journal, 1986